Data processing (privacy)
Pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”). We provide below the information regarding the processing of your personal data provided by you to Cinque Terre Riviera snc in relation to the research and selection of personnel.
1. Purpose of the processing for which the data are intended
The data you provide are exclusively those necessary for the use of the tourist services offered by Cinque Terre Riviera snc and all the information connected to them.
2. Methods of data processing
n relation to the aforementioned purposes, personal data are processed on paper and through IT / telematic tools, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the regulations in force. The data will be kept for the duration of the selection procedure and for the possible establishment of an employment relationship.
It should also be noted that the aforementioned data (in particular those relating to personal requirements and professional career) may be subject to verification.
3. Obligation or optional nature of providing data
The provision of data is optional but any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure to continue the selection process.
4. Communication and knowledge of data
The personal data you provide may be disclosed to competent authorities for legal obligations or to individuals to fulfill contractual obligations, or to consultants (both natural and legal persons) to whom Cinque Terre Riviera snc should entrust tasks for the performance of certain activities. relating to the operation of the website. The subjects indicated above, where necessary, will be appointed as Data Processors.
Your data may also be known by our employees, who are specifically authorized to process such data for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
Cinque Terre Riviera snc may also process and transmit your personal information to partner companies in Italy or abroad (EU or non-EU). These companies operate as data controllers or joint controllers.
Regardless of the place where personal information is collected or processed, Cinque Terre Riviera snc adopts adequate administrative, technical and physical protections to protect the information, through the stipulation of standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
5. Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise the rights attributed by art. 15 GDPR, where applicable, and precisely the rights of:
– access to personal data (including origin of personal data, purposes and methods of treatment, logic applied in case of treatment carried out with electronic tools, identification details of the owner, of the persons in charge or of the categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about it)
– obtain the updating, rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of processing;
– oppose the treatment;
– data portability;
– withdraw consent;
– propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
6. Contact methods
Data controller: Cinque Terre Riviera snc – Via Roma 24 19018 Vernazza, Italy
To exercise the rights referred to in point 4, you can contact Cinque Terre Riviera snc, either by ordinary mail or by e-mail at the address: email@example.com