2019 Vernazza Opera Festival – IV edition
2019 Vernazza Opera Festival – QUICKFACTS
An exciting and touching Festival of Opera Concerts In The Magical Contest Of Vernazza, Cinque Terre.
An entire season of opera concerts performed every Wednesday And Friday From April 3rd to October 11th. It takes place in the historical Oratory Chapel of SS. Trinità, next to Santa Margherita Parish Church.
• The concerts are performed every Wednesday and Friday
• The shows start at 7:00 p.m.
• Performances duration approximately 1 Hour 15 minutes
• It’s indoor
• No reserved seats
• Casual attire, no dress code at all!
• Book your table at one of Vernazza Restaurants to complete your experience
• Trains run till late, in case you reach Vernazza from other villages
• There are several steps to reach the Concert Hall, inaccessible to wheel chairs
• Programs and artists change every show
• Program available one day before the show
• Ticket collection Cinque Terre Riviera Office in Via Roma, Vernazza
• The location is wonderful!
• The shows are memorable! A gift for your and your dear ones souls!
Get into it
It’s such a lovely experience taking part to the Vernazza Opera Festival! The real highlights of your stay in the Cinque Terre Riviera.
Vernazza Opera Festival Singers will perform popular and exquisite masterpieces of Italian and International opera repertory in a singular concert hall: the old oratory chapel.
The singers voices will spread over the unique setting or Vernazza waters, a magical and romantic location.
2019 Vernazza Opera Festival is produced by Associazione LA FENICE, an association born on September 2003. The association has the aim of creating a positive stream of optimism through the organisation of socio-cultural events thanks to music power.
Hosts of the festival: the Curia of La Spezia and the Parish Church of Santa Margherita in Vernazza.
Advance Purchase – Online or locally at CTR office available up to 1 day before the event
Last Minute Purchase – from 24 hours till 5 minutes before concert starts.
Part of tickets collection will be devoted to the restoration of the Oratory building.
Help us save history: part of the tickets sale will go to the restoration of the Oratorio!
Be sure of booking your room or apartment in the Cinque Terre to assist at the festival concerts!