Two Day Wine Experience
2-Day Wine Experience Info
Let Cinque Terre Riviera introduce you to the famous white wines
Grab your slot for 140 EUR per person
A memorable and unique experience with professional sommelier. This experience will be the highlights of your holiday in the Cinque Terre Riviera.
Our professional sommelier will teach you how to use your senses to understand the most inner flavours of the noble wines of the region. She will offer you insights into the bouquet of a specific glass, pairings between food and wine and the wine’s characteristics in relation to where the vines were grown.
Experience is available from April to Mid-October
Price: 140.00 euros per person
Class Duration: 2 hours per day for 2 days
(either mornings or afternoons depending on Sommelier availability and guests preferences)
When: Every Friday and Sunday (other days on request)
Class Starting Time: from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
Number of students: 2 minimum to 35 maximum
Booking Fee: 25.00 euros per party
- The class lasts approx. From 1 hour to 2 hours depending on Wine Tasting Type chosen
- The Cellar experience is partly outdoor while the other Experiences are indoor
- Casual attire, comfortable clothing!
- For the Cellar Experience please wear comfortable hiking shoes
- In case of bad weather the Cellar Experience
- Book your Pesto or Pasta class along with your Wine experience at A Pie de Campu in
- Trains run frequently and till late at night, in case you reach Manarola from La Spezia or
from the other villages of the Cinque Terre
- The school is easily accessible both from the car parking and from the village train station.
- ONLY 18 YEARS OLD CUSTOMERS WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE CLASS AS PER BUYING
- NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF AGE REQUIREMENT IS NOT RESPECTED ON THE DAY OF THE
- IN CASE YOU BOOKED IT BY MISTAKE PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AFTER
CONFIRMATION AND DUE REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- Class Starting Day – First Session:
- The Second Session could be the following day or you may ask the sommelier for other
- Class Starting Time: from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Exact starting time of the class to be
Book Your Tickets
Cinque Terre Riviera is the approved distributor of tickets online