Cinque Terre Adventure: Big Game Fishing
Big Game Fishing Adventure In The Wonderful Cinque Terre Waters.
What an experience! A memorable moment both for expert fishers and novice!
Here some pictures to let you into the experience
An amazing experience for the lovers of Big Game Fishing
All the info for the Big Game Fishing Tour
- Type of Catch: our captain will take you on a fishing trip dedicated to the Bluefin Tuna. This type of fishing allows us to catch sometimes other species of tunas, dolphins, shark and swordfishes. Medium size of bluefin are from 60 to 200 pounds.
- Fishing Season: it is possible fish all the year long, but best season are: May and from the second part of July up to November.
- Duration of the trip: from 6 to 8 hours.
- Departure times: there are two trip times #1 departure at sunrise – return 1:00 -1:30 pm. #2 departure 1:30 pm – return after sunset.
- Drinks on board: the captain will offer breakfast or aperitif (depending on departure time) on board, with soft drinks, beer and local wine.
- Participants: for this kind of trip we can carry a maximum of six fishermen. Maximum load of the boat is ten people. Boats are very seaworthy, stable, comfortable and safe.
- Departure Pier: rates are calculated from Levanto Pier. Other piers (La Spezia, Vernazza, Monterosso, Portofino) on request.
- What to wear: for your comfort, always wear casual clothes Bring Swimsuits and Sun cream. Change of clothes to be used after the activities.Plastic bag to wrap your wet clothes.
- Notes: Bluefin tuna is a protected species and usually it must be released, “catch and release”. Only during a very short window during the the year it is possible to have the tuna on the deck. If captured the bluefin is under Captain possession.
Create your own package adding 3 nights at one of Cinque Terre Riviera Properties and get the most of your experience
A special package dedicated to all lovers of fishing and wines, a way to add special emotions to your holiday in the Cinque Terre
Here an example of package for a great experience with 3 nights in Manarola, Vernazza or Monterosso plus a Big Game Fishing Tour and a wine tasting with an expert sommelier.
day – arrival in Manarola, Vernazza or Manarola depending on chosen village. Check-in at reserved property.
day – sunrise or sunset fishing tour depending on your choice or availability. Second night at reserved property.
day – afternoon wine experience in Manarola. Third night at reserved property.
day – check-out and departure
Quotes on request varying on chosen location, chosen property and number of guests
Other Fishing Experiences available
- Offshore trolling in Eastern Liguria waters – 8 hours maximum – 4 – 6 passengers maximum – starting from 550.00 euros
- Spearfish Target in the Tyrrhenian Sea or Genoa Gulf – 12 hours – 4 – 6 passengers maximum- starting from 850.00 euros
- Sunset Fishing and Aperitif Tour – 2 – 3 hours – coastal trolling fishing with aperitif drink at sunset – available only April, may September, October, November months. It can be booked only 48 hours before.