Hello everyone! Are you feeling hot here like us? If yes, then thank you Cinque Terre in advance. Yes, Cinque Terre because it is the right place to take a dip and cool of your burning mind which demand a trip to chill place.
Are you wondering where you should go to sunbathe in Cinque Terre? As, it is the collection of five villages- Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Manarola, Corniglia, and Riomaggiore. There are a million causes to be charmed by this remarkable part of the Italian coastline but, beaches are the main attraction. Each village has own beaches. But, today we are talking about the beaches of Vernazza only. Vernazza has a spit of sand at the base of its main piazza and, it has a stretch of pebbles on the other side.
Here You Will Get Beautiful Beach Vernazza Cinque Terre
Vernazza beach (behind the cliff)
When you travel east side of the village, you will see this beach with the stony land. You can swim in the blue yet transparent water of Vernazza beach. The beach is full of bodies basking in the sun or enjoying a cooling swim in the clear water.
How to reach here? Turn left from the main village street through the cave. It is just 2 minutes walk.
Vernazza beach (harbor)
The beach here is surrounded by natural harbor which makes the water stay cool and calm during summers as well. Yes, in the harbor of Vernazza there is a small sandy beach that supports local’s fishing boats from the sun.
How to reach here? From the main village street, walk straight and you will find it in just 2 minutes walking distance.
Other things to visit in Vernazza:
- The Church of Santa Margherita di Antiochia which is made on the rocks overlooking the sea.
- The Tower of the Doria Castle which is located above the bay and the small port of Vernazza.
- Albergo Barbara: The hotel is situated in the middle of the town and just right on the beach. You can soothe your eyes as from the hotel windows you can get a look at the town and sea.
- Hotel Gianni Franzi: A hotel with many terraces from where you can enjoy the view of the sea.
- Santa Marta Rooms 23: Located in the historical center of town and 100 meters away from the Vernazza train station.
Best corner to eat?
Any trip is incomplete without having a delicious food. Either it is lunch or dinner; a plate full of food is all we need. So, here are two popular places to make your tummy smile:
- Il Pirata: The place is popular for its both sweets and savory dishes. Run by two brothers Gianluca and Massimo, here you will get most authentic and delicious homemade pastries, cream-filled croissants, panzerotti with ricotta.
- Belforte: Simple, fresh but the flavorful food served indoor as well as outdoor here. Cuttlefish, shrimp, and seaweed, scallops with lemon, or soup are the most recommended dishes to taste here.
Apart from this, you will be mesmerized by multicolored tower/houses, climbing the hills for miles and picturesque.
So, when are you planning your trip to Vernazza, Cinque Terre?