Experience the joy of buying at colourful and large La Spezia Food Market then all into the kitchen for a memorable cooking class to prepare an authentic Ligurian lunch.
- Meet & Greet at La Spezia train station around 10:00 a.m.
- Guided food market tour
- Private car transfer to the restaurant and transfer back to La Spezia train station at the end of experience
- Cooking class
- Lunch with pasta with your own creations accompanied with water and 1/4 house wine
Price: 140.00 euros per person
Experience Duration: 4 Hours + meal
Number of students: 2 minimum to 6 maximum
Booking Fee: 15.00 euros per party
Authentic Italian cooking experience
- Start your day by meeting your instructor-chef at La Spezia Train Statio
- Visit a local market, walk through the charming streets until you reach the lively atmosphere of the local market and learn all the secrets for creating a typical Italian meal .
- Led by an expert chef through the stalls full of bright products, cheeses and seafood select your fresh ingredients for your dishes.
- Bring your ingredients to the kitchen of an Osteria in the Inland where you can prepare the meal in a small and friendly local restaurant kitchen
- Learn the secrets of the Italian kitchen with this 3-hour cooking class.
- Receive hands-on training in your small group (numbers are limited to six people to keep the experience intimate and ensures personalised attention) as you craft three courses of delicious Ligurian cuisine, sitting down to feast on your creations afterward.
- Then, under the watchful eye of your instructor, get cooking, chatting with your fellow chefs as you go.
- And then sit down to an authentic, freshly prepared Italian meal and toast to your success with some complimentary wine, as well as water and soft drinks.
After a relaxed day of cooking, eating and good conversation, your lesson will conclude and you can leave with some printed recipes of your meal so you can take a piece of Liguria home with you.
Itinerary Sample Menu:
First course: Fried anchovies
Second course: Spaghetti with mussels
Third course (choice of one): Sea bream with potatoes Anchovies filled with parsley, garlic, breadcrumbs and eggs
Drinks: White wine (one bottle for every three people) Coffee Water
Please note: menu subject to change without notice